Job Title: Coordinator of Paris and Dresden Locations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Vice President of Academic Affairs
Job Grade: Skill level 03; $40,055 annually
Manage the day-to-day academic, financial, marketing, and physical operations of the locations.
Essential Job Duties
- Assist students with admissions, financial aid, and registration, and advise students.
- Manage all fiscal processes for the sites.
- Set up, maintain, and support all instructional technology.
- Propose and schedule courses and assist in registration.
- Participate in community service organizations.
- Maintain a safe and effective learning environment.
- Be first point of contact for emergency maintenance, information technology support, and security issues.
- Recruit students and be available for public speaking engagements.
- Assign, review, coordinate, and evaluate work of two part-time, temporary staff.
- Select new employees, act on employee problems, and discipline employees.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of administrative/higher education experience
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations communication skills; ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Banner database experience or knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to perform basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Reasoning ability required in administrative decision making, advising and assisting students, project coordination, performing complex tasks and applying relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations.
- Office administration, customer service, public relations, time management, organizational, management, scheduling, and personnel management skills required.
- Must be able to exercise ethics and maintain confidentiality. Must be familiar with the tri-county area (Henry County, Carroll County, Benton County and Weakley County).
Working Conditions/Physical Demands/Special Conditions
- Working conditions are that of a normal working office environment.
- Lifting of 10-15 pound on a daily basis, constant computer work, standing, and sitting for long periods is required.