Jackson State Community College is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the Level I Associate Degree. SACSCOC is located at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, telephone 404-679-4500. Visit the SACSCOC website for more information. This contact should be used for inquiries about the institution's accreditation status and not in regard to admissions and general education policies and practices of the institution.
- The Associate of Applied Science in Business Studies is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
- The Associate of Applied Science Medical Laboratory Technician program is accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (5600 N. River Road, Suite 720, Rosemont IL, 60018 phone 773-714-8880).
- The Associate of Applied Science in Nursing is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)(404) 975-5000.
- The Associate of Applied Science Physical Therapist Assistant is accredited by the Commission on Physical Therapy Education (1111 N. Fairfax St., Alexandria, VA 22313 phone 703-683-3245).
- The Associate of Applied Science Radiology is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (20 N. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606-3182 phone 312-704-5300).
- The Associate of Applied Science Respiratory Care Technology is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (1248 Harwood Rd., Bedford, TX 76021 phone 800-874-5651).
- The EMT-Paramedic Certificate is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP). Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, 727-210-2350 www.caahep.org)