CURRENT STUDENT: How do I access my 1098-T?
As of January 31 your 1098-T Tuition Statement is available online through jWeb Self-service for current students. You must provide JSCC with your social security number to receive your 1098T for tax purposes. If you've forgotten your login information, contact OIT at 424-3520; ext. 50294.
No longer a JSCC student? Follow these instructions:
- Go to Self-Service
- Enter your social security number (no dashes or spaces) for the "User ID"
- Enter your PIN number (six numbers created from your birth date) in following manner:
- First two numbers are the month you were born
- Second two numbers are the day you were born
- Last two numbers are the last two of the year you were born
- Example: March 20, 1985 (PIN=032085)
- Select "Student"
- Select "Student Account"
- Select "Tax Notification"
- Enter the tax year (example: 2011)
*If you have problems, contact the Records Office at (731)425-2654.
A printed copy of the 1098-T form will be available upon request at the Business Office with a photo ID. Due to FERPA laws the 1098-T can only be printed for the student.
If you have any questions concerning the 1098-T form please visit www.irs.gov or consult your tax advisor.