The purpose of this organization shall be:
- To promote and maintain an active community between administration, faculty, and students
- To promote student activities and educational programs
- To encourage student voice in campus affairs
- To develop loyalty and enthusiasm for JSCC
- To provide an environment which shall permit the development of character and intellectual growth
- To offer services to the college and community
- To reflect at the students' level, the policies of the Tennessee Board of Regents and the community college administration as directed by the president of JSCC
- To encourage cultural diversity on campus
- To promote an appreciation for Hispanic culture in particular through music, dance, art, etc.
Highlights of Peru trip.