- Business majors, prefer an emphasis on accounting
- Completed 18 credit hours above remedial level
- 2.5 G.P.A. or higher
- Renewal for second semester requires 2.5 G.P.A.
- $250 per semester
- Contingent of available funding
- Application must be made through the Business Department at Jackson State Community College
- Download the JSCC Foundation Scholarship Application
The Director of Financial Aid will determine the recipient(s) of this award based on date of application and demonstrated financial need.
Phone: (731) 425-2605 or
1-800-355-5722, ext. 52605
Fax: (731) 425-9554
Attn: Financial Aid Office
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38301
The Financial Aid Office is located inside the Student Center. From Gate #1 on the North Parkway entrance, make an immediate left, go past the Administration Building (past the flag poles). "Prospective Student/Visitor" parking spots are available on the left.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.