Complete just 16 laps.
You can cross the finish line and reach your educational goal in as few as 16 months.
Race one night a week.
You'll have classes one night per week.
Draft at the pace of life.
Keep up with work and the demands of life while you finish your education.
Receive support from your fellow racers.
Stay with your cohort — fellow learners who will encourage and support you.
Benefit from an experienced crew chief.
JSCC will provide you with support — mentoring you from start to finish.
Join the race on the Fast Track
Jackson State knows that you are busy. Your life and work are not going to stop anytime soon to give you months of uninterrupted free time to go back to school.
That's why Fast Track was created. Unlike traditional college semesters, Fast Track modules last seven weeks so you can complete your degree in as few as 16 months.
You won't be alone as you complete the academic modules. You will be part of a cohort. The learners who begin the program with you will be your support system throughout it, as you all work together to achieve your goal of earning the Associate of Applied Science in Business-Management Concentration.
Jackson State provides the following support and flexibility to help you reach your goals:
- personal advising
- registration assistance
- two hybrid evening classes and one full-term online course per semester*
- evening classes
- a solid graduation plan
- achieving your degree while working full-time
- academic support services, including tutoring, comprehensive advising and career counseling
*Applicable when college admission requirements are met.
Is this race for you?
Successful Fast Track students:
- are highly self-motivated to complete tasks on time
- are excited about learning at a fast pace
- have excellent time management skills
- are open to learning collaboratively with other students through classroom participation and team work
- have a strong desire to complete the degree program in 19 months
Contact: Janice Taylor, (731) 425-2632