|Wed, Aug 13||Last day to Confirm Early Registration and Pay Fees|
|Fri, Sep 05||Nelnet Payment Plan-1st Installment Due|
The Business Office is responsible for:
- Collecting fees and tuition
- Assist students with making a payment online
- Assist student with enrolling in payment plan online
- Assist students with confirmation of registration online
- Disburse student refunds
- Private and Third Party Scholarships
- Discount forms and fee waivers
To provide service to our "customers" in an efficient, timely and courteous manner. To maintain all financial transactions and/or information in accordance with Federal, State, Accrediting Agency's guidelines and established accounting principles.
The Business Office is a division of Financial and Administrative Affairs.
Because Business Services takes your satisfaction very seriously, we encourage you to comment by completing an evaluation form and submitting it in the comment box at our front counter or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:Business Services
800-355-5722 (JSCC), ext. 52603 (Toll Free)
Fax: (731) 425-9557