Copyright © 2010 Jackson State Community College. This web site is owned and operated by Jackson State Community College. All documents, graphics, images, information, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on this site are proprietary to Jackson State Community College, except as explicitly noted.
Personal web pages of Jackson State students, faculty, staff, and clubs do not in any way constitute 'official' Jackson State content. The views and opinions expressed in individual 'unofficial' sites are strictly those of the page author. The contents have not been reviewed or approved by Jackson State. If you feel an 'unofficial' page contains obscene or offensive material, or incorrect data please contact the campus webmaster via the Contact Us form.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Jackson State Community College has appointed Scott Cohen, Director of Library Services, as the College's agent to receive notification of claimed infringement from a copyright owner. The Act requires the complainant to include certain information in a complaint. Send any such allegations to:Digital Millennium Copyright Agent
Attention: Scott Cohen, Copyright Agent
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38305
PH: (731) 425-2615
FAX: (731) 425-2625
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to include the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement (if multiple works are being infringed at a single site, a representative list of such works at that site is adequate);
- a description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit Jackson State Community College to locate the material;
- contact information for you, including your address, telephone number, and/or e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay of the processing of your complaint. Jackson State Community College will terminate the online privileges of users who infringe the copyright of others.
Additional copyright information is available from the U.S. Copyright Office.