Confirmation of Registration means you are giving JSCC permission to apply scholarship and/or financial aid resources toward the payment of your fees. You are confirming your intent to attend the classes for which you registered. All fees are subject to change without notice by action of the Tennessee Board of Regents.
Instructions for Confirmation of Registration
- Log in to jWeb
- Sign into the Secure Access Login (requires NetLogon & Password - not the same as your J-Number Campus ID & PIN) If you don't know your NetLogon or Password, you must reactivate https://netlogon.jscc.edu/.
- Click the "Student Welcome" tab
- Click the "Pay or Confirm" link on left hand side (under personal announcements)
- Select Term and Click "Submit" (Choose semester)
- Under "Please Confirm Your Registration"
- Click "Yes, I will attend" to Accept Financial Assistance, or
- Click "No, I will not attend" to Reject Financial Assistance and to automatically withdraw from classes
- You will receive a confirmation number when you select the "Yes, I will attend." If you do not receive a confirmation number, your registration has NOT been confirmed. Please contact the Financial Aid office at (731) 425-2605.
Who must confirm registration?
All students planning to attend classes at JSCC must pay fees or confirm registration through jWeb Self-Service on or before the last day to pay as published in the catalog and schedule sheets.
Students who have loans, grants, scholarships, state or federal vocational rehabilitation, or any other type of financial aid covering all fees must confirm registration through jWeb Self-Service on or before the last day to pay for the term.
Students who are awaiting an actual award and have a Financial Aid Deferment form.
Students who pay fees in full or make arrangements for the Deferred Payment Plan,
if eligible, with Business Services are considered confirmed when fees are paid.
Students with partial financial aid are considered confirmed when the balance is paid or arrangements for the Deferred Payment Plan, if eligible, with Business Services have been made.
Confirmations must be made by the deadline published in the catalog or schedule sheets. Failure to confirm registration or pay by the deadline will result in your class schedule being cancelled through our purge process.