Make a One-Time Payment
- Sign in to jWeb which requires NetLogon & Password (this differs from your J-Number Campus ID & PIN)
If you do not know your NetLogon or Password, reactivate your netlogon
- On the Student Welcome tab, click the “Make Payment” link on left-hand side (under personal announcements)
- Select Term and Click “Submit” (Choose semester)
- Click “Continue” to be directed to secure site
- Student must pay in full or enroll in payment plan to hold classes. (Fall and Spring terms only)
- To enroll in payment plan see “Payment Plan Instructions”
- Click “Make a Payment”
- Click “Pay”
- Select a Payment Method by clicking drop down menu “Credit Card”
- Type Credit/Debit Account Information
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Submit Payment” and view changes to your current balance
You will receive a confirmation number after completing this process.
If you have any questions, call the Business Office at 731-425-2603 or email at email@example.com.
*Due to FERPA confidentiality, the Business Office can only disclose information to the student unless a Release of Information is signed by the student.