The Sales Associate/Jewelry Consultant is responsible for:
- engaging customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections
- presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits
- offering extended service plans and financing options
- working with the entire sales team to provide superior experience to all of our valued customers
- meeting individual and team sales goals
- The company values integrity, diversity, teamwork and opportunities for advancement maintaining their promotion from within philosophy.
- Training is provided on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to take your career to the next level.
- In turn, the company asks that you bring your commitment to excellence desire to grow and ability to provide a superior customer experience.
- Sales, retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred but not required.
date posted: 10-03-2017