- Encourage excellence and promote scholarship by emphasizing the importance of a commitment to lifelong learning.
- Continually evaluate and revise course content to meet current and perceivable future needs.
- Establish and continue recruitment promotional activities.
- Maintain and improve collaborative relationships with industry partners and community.
- Prepare students for gainful employment by developing their communication, problem solving, and technical skills.
- Target and develop distance learning and online opportunities for students.
- Provide meaningful development opportunities for faculty.
- Retain Perkins IV Retention Specialist.
- Focus on and develop outcome based learning activities.
- Reorganize available space to more efficiently facilitate learning.
- Improve knowledge of the Industrial Technology program in local high schools and the community.
- Update competencies to reflect new software packages.
- Utilize hybrid, online, on-ground, and /or accelerated course options for lecture and lab activities.
- Standardize and focus competencies for the Industrial Technology curriculum.
- Continue to utilize ATMAE standards and affiliation for program improvement.
- Target the improvement of inter-class networking skills in online classes.
- Assimilate grant resources into existing IT program.
- Maintain IT career exit exam scores above 70%.