- Reside within the West Tennessee service area: West Tennessee exclusive of Shelby and adjoining counties
- Enroll as a full time student with a major in business
- To continue receiving the scholarship from semester to semester, the student must maintain a 2.5 grade point average and remain in good standing with the college
- Applicants must agree to attend at least one meeting of the Credit Professionals International of Jackson during the first semester they are receiving the scholarship
- The award will be $250.00 per semester or $500.00 per year
- Contingent of available funding
- Application must be made through the Financial Aid Office at Jackson State Community College
- Application must be made by April 1, to be considered for the fall semester
- Download the JSCC Foundation Scholarship Application
- A review committee under the leadership of the Director of Financial Aid will determine the recipient of this award.
- The recipient will be selected on the basis of academic qualifications, demonstrated financial need and date of application.
- Preference will be given to a traditional or non-traditional student that has been in the West Tennessee workforce after a non-completion of college courses for a period of two (2) years or greater and who plans to return to college to seek a degree in Business.
Phone: (731) 425-2605 or
1-800-355-5722, ext. 52605
Fax: (731) 425-9554
Attn: Financial Aid Office
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38301
The Financial Aid Office is located inside the Student Center. From Gate #1 on the North Parkway entrance, make an immediate left, go past the Administration Building (past the flag poles). "Prospective Student/Visitor" parking spots are available on the left.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.