- Graduate of Haywood County High School or attended and currently holds aGED
- ACT composite score of 19 or higher
- Recommendation of a faculty member, counselor or principal
- Enroll full-time in one of Jackson State's industrial technology programs
- $500 per semester for one year
- To continue the award for the second semester, the student must remain in industrial
and maintain a 2.25 GPA
- Contingent of available funding
- Application must be made through the Financial Aid Office at Jackson State Community College
- Application must be made by April 1, to be considered for the fall semester
- Download the JSCC Foundation Scholarship Application
The Financial Aid Scholarship Committee will select the highest qualified applicant.
Phone: (731) 425-2605 or
1-800-355-5722, ext. 52605
Fax: (731) 425-9554
Attn: Financial Aid Office
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38301
The Financial Aid Office is located inside the Student Center. From Gate #1 on the North Parkway entrance, make an immediate left, go past the Administration Building (past the flag poles). "Prospective Student/Visitor" parking spots are available on the left.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.