All Pproject Success Scholarships
- Reside within Henderson County three most recent years
- $250.00 Per semester
- Renewal requires 2.0 G.P.A.
- Contingent of available funding
|Current High School Graduate Scholarship Requirements||Dislocated Worker Scholarship Requirements||Non-Traditional Student Scholarship Requirements|
|Enroll full-time college level or developmental courses||Unemployed due to plant closing or layoff||Must be 25 yeas of age or older|
|Maintain continuous full-time enrollment||Enroll in 12 or more hours||Enroll for six or more hours|
- Application must be made through the Financial Aid Office at Jackson State Community College
- Download the JSCC Foundation Scholarship Application
The Director of Financial Aid will determine the recipient(s) of this award based on date of application and demonstrated financial need.
Phone: (731) 425-2605 or
1-800-355-5722, ext. 52605
Fax: (731) 425-9554
Attn: Financial Aid Office
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38301
The Financial Aid Office is located inside the Student Center. From Gate #1 on the North Parkway entrance, make an immediate left, go past the Administration Building (past the flag poles). "Prospective Student/Visitor" parking spots are available on the left.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.