- Must be a full time student taking 12 or more credit hours
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- May be enrolled in any program or major
- For fall and spring semesters
- May be up to $400.00 each semester
- May award up to four (4) students each semester
- May cover the cost of books and/or other fees not related to tuition
- Contingent of available funding
- Application must be made through the Financial Aid Office at Jackson State Community College
- Application must be submitted by March 15
- Applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis
- Download the JSCC Foundation Scholarship Application
The Student Aid and Awards Committee will determine the recipient(s) of this award.
Phone: (731) 425-2605 or
1-800-355-5722, ext. 52605
Fax: (731) 425-9554
Attn: Financial Aid Office
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38301
The Financial Aid Office is located inside the Student Center. From Gate #1 on the North Parkway entrance, make an immediate left, go past the Administration Building (past the flag poles). "Prospective Student/Visitor" parking spots are available on the left.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.