May 11th, 2020
Jackson State Community College's Division of Workforce Development is currently offering select courses free of charge and completely online. The courses are open to the public. Courses include:
- Managing Customer Service
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Personal Finance
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Individual Excellence
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
The self-paced courses are free to those who start before June 30. Participants will have 3-months access to complete the course. A certificate will be issued upon completion.
To learn more about the courses and to sign up, visit www.jscc.edu/free-online.