Jackson State Community College’s Division of Workforce Development is currently offering select courses free of charge and completely online. The courses are open to the public. Courses include:
- Managing Customer Service
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Personal Finance
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Individual Excellence
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
The self-paced courses are free to those who start before June 30. Participants will have 3-months access to complete the course. A certificate will be issued upon completion.
To learn more about the courses and to sign up, visit www.jscc.edu/free-online.