Direct Sales Manager is responsible for meeting revenue objectives generated from recruiting, hiring, managing a team of Direct Sales Representatives selling broadband services to residential and business customers in West Tennessee.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and selecting new hire candidates in order to efficiently backfill and maintain headcount. Assure optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals
- Responsible for coaching, leading and training Direct Sales Representatives (DSR's) in accordance with company approved training materials. Address personal issues/performance issues in accordance with company policy
- Responsible for fostering high individual and team morale
- Maintain expertise on company's products and services to effectively manage team sales of Broadband, Internet and Telephone bundles to residential and business customers
- Design, implement and manage overall territory team structure. Provide standardized reporting on DSR performance and offer feedback on effectiveness of existing sales plans. Coordinate efforts with other company teams and internal groups to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitor employee performance. Provide individualized and ongoing performance management to ensure efficiency and productivity of all team members. Ensure DSR's are provided with all the materials and training necessary to succeed. Identify obstacles the DSR's encounter in the field and work with company management to provide solutions.
- Oversee DSR performance with spot checks in the field, as well as nightly follow-up calls with each rep at the end of their shift
- Ensure DSR paperwork is submitted correctly on each other
- Place company yard signs in areas where Xlink Broadband is available
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- Previous direct sales experience
- Previous experience managing a sales team
- Preferably some HR experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in organization, prioritization and project management
- Software and systems proficiency including MS Office and ability to use online databases
- Ability to learn and implement various complex systems and processes
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
Qualified candidates will be able to successfully pass a standard HR screening and all company hiring criteria.
date posted: 07-01-2017