Interactive JSCC Class Schedule
2021 Spring Schedule
2021 Winter Schedule (Dec 16-Jan 10)
2021 Summer Schedule
2020 Fall Schedule
2020 Fall Schedule 2nd Half
FLEX – Classes labeled FLEX will be taught at scheduled times through live-streaming using videoconferencing software (such as Zoom) provided by the college. Classes will meet online at scheduled days and times. Students will submit assignments and will have access to class materials through D2L (eLearn). FLEX classes are designed for those students who prefer a more traditional face-to-face classroom experience. Students will be able to talk with their professors, participate in class discussions, and enjoy group activities.
Hybrid - Classes labeled Hybrid will be taught using a combination of online or FLEX and small group settings on campus at scheduled days and times. Hybrid classes are designed for labs and skill-based courses (primarily nursing, health sciences, engineering systems, organic chemistry) that require some in-person activities and training. The small-group settings will be conducted with required masks and appropriate distancing measures in place.
Online – Classes labeled Online are taught through the D2L (eLearn) system. Students can log in and complete assignments at times scheduled by the professor. Classes do not have assigned meeting days or times. Online classes are a great option for those students who cannot commit to attending class at a particular time. Students are able to work around job schedules and family responsibilities by completing coursework when it fits their schedule each week.
Choose the class delivery that best fits your schedule:
- Campuses in Jackson, Lexington, and Savannah as well as other locations
- Online / E-Learn
- Take classes on the internet. See Online Classes
- A combination of classroom and online. See Hybrid Classes
- Take classes on Friday night and/or on Saturday
- Fast-Track Sessions
- Go to class once a week and complete a course in a seven week session.
- Video-conference classes in Brownsville, Humboldt, Jackson, Lexington, McKenzie, Paris, Savannah, and Whiteville. See Distance Classes