Submit all documentation to:
Admissions and Records Office
2046 North Parkway, Jackson, TN 38301-3797
Phone: (731) 425-2654
Fax: (731) 425-2653
Submit Required Documentation
- Official High School or GED/HiSet Transcript
- Have the high school send an official copy to the JSCC Admissions & Records Office. Official copies can be mailed, faxed with a cover page, or emailed.
- For your GED/HiSet, contact diplomasender.com to request that it be sent via mail or email or you can bring the original to the Admissions and Records Office.
- College Transcript
- Have the college/university send an official copy to the JSCC Admissions & Records Office. Official copies can be mailed, faxed with a cover page, or emailed to email@example.com.
- Proof of US Citizenship
- This is most commonly verified by a current, unexpired TN driver license or ID, US permanent residence card, birth certificate, or passport.
- Selective Service
- Any male between the ages of 18-26 will have to sign up for Selective Service. You can do this at sss.gov.
- Tennessee Residency (In-state tuition purposes)
- If you’ve lived outside of Tennessee in the past year and desire to receive in state tuition, you may be asked to submit a JSCC residency application and documentation.
- All non-US Citizens will have to complete a residency application and provide documentation, which can be found at jscc.edu/admissions/documents/residency-application.pdf.
- Proof of College Level Readiness
- ACT scores: English-18, Reading-19, and Math-19
- High school GPA: 3.6 or higher
- High school SAILS Math Program
- College-level courses: English, Mathematics and/or Reading intense course
- Accuplacer test: For more information, go to: jscc.edu/assessment