Complete in just 22 months.
You can reach your educational goal in as few as 22 months.
Attend class one night a week.
You'll have classes one night per week.
Keep your pace of life.
Keep up with work and the demands of life while you finish your education.
Receive support from your fellow students.
Stay with your cohort — fellow learners who will encourage and support you.
Benefit from an experienced faculty.
JSCC will provide you with support — mentoring you from start to finish.
Jackson State knows that you are busy. Your life and work are not going to stop anytime soon to give you months of uninterrupted free time to go back to school.
That's why Accelerated Evening Option was created. You won't be alone as you complete
the academic program requirements. You will be part of a cohort. The learners who
begin the program with you will be your support system throughout it, as you all work
together to achieve your goal.
Associate of Applied Science
in Business-Management Concentration
Administrative Professional Technology Concentration
Jackson State provides the following support and flexibility to help you reach your goals:
- personal advising
- registration assistance
- two hybrid seven week evening classes and one full-term online course per semester*
- evening classes
- a solid graduation plan
- achieving your degree while working full-time
- academic support services, including tutoring, comprehensive advising and career counseling
*Applicable when college admission requirements are met.
Is Accelerated Evening Option for you?
Successful Accelerated Evening Option students:
- are highly self-motivated to complete tasks on time
- are excited about learning at a fast pace
- have excellent time management skills
- are open to learning collaboratively with other students through classroom participation and team work
- have a strong desire to complete the degree program in 22 months
Contact: Roseland Blackwell, (731) 425-2632