Transfer Equivalencies

Is our ENGL 1010 equivalent to their ENG 101?

Students that plan to transfer from our 2-year school to a 4-year school to get their Bachelor's Degree or higher will need to know the answer to this question.  Transfer requirements vary so it's important you meet with an advisor early on to make sure you're enrolling in classes that will transfer. You should select your major area of study and a four-year transfer school as soon as possible.

Follow the links to see which classes can transfer between Jackson State and the listed institution.

Middle Tennessee State University

Tennessee State University

University of Tennessee - Knoxville

University of Tennessee - Martin

The University of Memphis

Union University

Tennessee Transfer PathwayLearn how to transfer to a 4-year school with your degree from JSCC