Support for Sexual Misconduct Victims

Wo/Men’s Resource and Rape Assistance Program (WRAP)

WRAP offers services regardless of race, gender, age, or sexual orientation through:

  • WRAP House – temporary safe shelter
  • Advocacy and Outreach
  • Counseling
  • Support Groups
  • Transitional Housing
  • Education/Prevention Programs

If you or someone you know is a victim of sexual assault, domestic or dating violence, help is available throughout West Tennessee by contacting WRAP at:

Crisis Line 1-800-273-8712

WRAP Area Contacts:

  • Crockett County -- (731) 343-3389
  • Haywood County – (731) 343-3452
  • Gibson County – (731) 343-3524
  • Madison County – (731) 668-0411
  • Chester/Hardeman/Henderson counties – (731) 343-5547
  • Benton/Carroll/Decatur/Henry counties – (731) 343-3532; (731) 343-5217
  • Hardin/McNairy/Wayne counties – (731) 343-5006

Other Area Resources:

Tennessee Domestic & Sexual Violence Hotline

1-800-356-6767 (TTY: 1-800-787-3224)

Memphis Sexual Assault Resource Center

(901) 272-2020

Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network Online Hotline;


Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Assistance

1-800-799-7233 (TTY: 1-800-787-3224)

Orders of Protection

Protection from abuse orders may be available through , with forms found at:, and additional Information related to such orders may be found at


Interim Measures

In situations that require immediate action because of safety or other concerns, the college will take any reasonable administrative action that is appropriate. Examples of such interim actions include, but are not limited to:

  1. Providing an escort to ensure that the complainant can move safely between classes and activities;
  2. Ensuring that the complainant and respondent do not attend the same classes;
  3. Providing referrals or access to counseling services;
  4. Providing referrals to medical services;
  5. Providing academic support services, such as tutoring;
  6. Issuing no contact orders; and
  7. Arranging for the complainant to re-take a course or withdraw from a class without penalty, including ensuring that any changes do not adversely affect the complainant’s academic record.