Tax Information & Tuition Statement

CURRENT STUDENT: How do I access my 1098-T?
As of January 31 your 1098-T Tuition Statement is available online through jWeb Self-service for current students. You must provide JSCC with your social security number to receive your 1098T for tax purposes. If you've forgotten your login information, contact OIT at 424-3520; ext. 50294.
No longer a JSCC student? Follow these instructions:

  1. Go to Self-Service
  2. Enter your social security number (no dashes or spaces) for the "User ID"
  3. Enter your PIN number (six numbers created from your birth date) in following manner:
    • First two numbers are the month you were born
    • Second two numbers are the day you were born
    • Last two numbers are the last two of the year you were born
    • Example: March 20, 1985 (PIN=032085)
  4. Select "Student"
  5. Select "Student Account"
  6. Select "Tax Notification"
  7. Enter the tax year (example: 2011)


A printed copy of the 1098-T form will be available upon request at the Business Office with a photo ID. Due to FERPA laws the 1098-T can only be printed for the student.

If you have any questions concerning the 1098-T form please visit or consult your tax advisor.