- Be a full time student majoring in agriculture
- Have a GPA of 2.5 overall
- Fall and Spring semesters at $250 per semester to cover tuition, fees, and/or books
- The scholarship is renewable if funds are available
- Contingent of available funding
- Application must be made through the Financial Aid Office at Jackson State Community College
- Application must be made by April 1, to be considered for the fall semester
The Director of Financial Aid will determine the recipient(s) of this award based on date of application and demonstrated financial need.
Phone: (731) 425-2605 or
1-800-355-5722, ext. 52605
Fax: (731) 425-9554
Attn: Financial Aid Office
Jackson State Community College
2046 North Parkway
Jackson, TN 38301
The Financial Aid Office is located inside the Student Center. From Gate #1 on the North Parkway entrance, make an immediate left, go past the Administration Building (past the flag poles). "Prospective Student/Visitor" parking spots are available on the left.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.